Immunology Webinars & Conferences
Pediatrics Webinars & Conferences
Healthcare Management Webinars & Conferences
South Africa Content
South Africa is ranked as an upper-middle income economy by the World Bank, and is considered to be a newly industrialised country. South Africa occupies the southern tip of Africa. Its economy is the second largest in Africa, and the 28th-largest in the world. In terms of purchasing power parity, South Africa has the seventh-highest per capita income in Africa, although poverty and inequality remain widespread, with about a quarter of the population unemployed and living on less than US$1.25 a day. Nevertheless, South Africa has been identified as a middle power in international affairs, and maintains significant regional influence.
The first human-to-human heart transplant was performed by Christiaan Barnard and his team. His team mates didn't get fame,there are many examples in history where researchers have been isolated and victimized by colleagues for many years before the uniqueness of their research and its contribution to the betterment of humankind has been recognized.
Conference Series Organizes 3000+Global Events inclusive of 900+ Conferences, 1500+ Workshops and 600+ Symposiums Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500+ Open access journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members. International Symposiums and Workshops are arranged in parallel to the scientific-sessions which are being organized worldwide where recent discoveries on a particular theme topic is discussed in the presence of eminent personalities working in the similar field area. These scientific conferences provide a stage to the researchers and business professionals to exchange the latest discoveries from across the globe.
Conference Series adds a fruitful contribution to the scientific community providing a free access to the highly accredited scientific data by publishing research researches in more than 500+ peer-reviewed Open Access journals. Conference Series Publishing Group boasts a readership base of 5 million members and has published more than 4 lakh research papers with the help of 50,000 editorial board members and 35,000 reviewers in various fields of science.
Highlights of the City:
South Africa is a medium-sized country, with a total land area of 1 219 090 square kilometres There are many top universities and colleges which are granting a quality education which is being fruitful all over the world. These universities are home to research in the fields of clinical and basic medicine and related disciplines. Some of them are totally recognized by the South African government and represents the world class education.
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Central University of Technology
- Durban University of Technology
- Mangosuthu University of Technology
- University of Mpumalanga
- Sol Plaatje University
- Tshwane University of Technology
- Vaal University of Technology
In South Africa there are many big associations like South Africa Urological Association
- South Africa Society of Infectious Diseases
- South Africa Society for Brain and Neural Science
- South Africa Neurological Association
- South Africa Medical Association
- South Africa Medical Association
- South African Health Care System
- South Africa Liver Foundation
- South African Ophthalmological Society
South Africa's varied cultures, intriguing wildlife, stunning scenery, and remarkable beaches make it a haven for travelers from around the world.
- Table Mountain (Table Mountain National Park)
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Table Mountain Aerial Cableway (Cape Town Central)
- Cape Point Nature Reserve (Cape Town Central)
- Lion's Head (Cape Town Central)
- Cape of Good Hope (Table Mountain National Park)
- Robberg Nature Reserve (Plettenberg Bay)
- Kruger National Park (Nelspruit)
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront (Cape Town Central)
- Tenikwa Wildlife Awareness Centre (The Crags)
- Apartheid Museum (Johannesburg)
- Franschhoek Wine Tram (Franschhoek)